Thursday 16 May 2013

Rhinoplasty chin augmentation day 8 before cast removal

I'm just about to leave to have my cast off and more importantly the stents out!!! I know allot of people get rather worried about pain associated with the removal but I am so desperate to get rid of them I really don't care!

Swelling has gone down even more especially in my chin. It really seems to decrease noticeably at night so I see the most changes each morning. My lower lip is still swollen, numb and won't work properly though. Much of the swelling has settled in my upper neck just behind and below my chin  so makes me look like I have a bit of a double chin and my whole head still looks kinda fat but is a huge improvement to a few days ago.

Bruising is still there but I don't think it will be too hard to cover once I can put makeup on.

Here are some last photos with the cast on.






No comments:

Post a Comment