Thursday 6 June 2013

Rhinoplasty, chin augmentation 4 weeks

Things continue to improve rather quickly now. My nose hasn't gone all strange on me again although I can tell there is still allot of swelling to go down still because it feels rather then looks swollen now. It's still very hard and but I am very happy with how it is looking and I think it will just keep getting better with time.

Yesterday I started to get the feeling back in my lip too! So far it's only on the right hand side but the main thing is that it's back. So I really needed to hit the four week mark to be able to say that everything is definitely improving.  Im still sleeping on my back propped up on 3 pillows, im not sure if it helps at this stage but its become something of a comfort thing for me. I will put some photos up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment